Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 1.2.0:
24 Nov 2020
- MakeHuman Team
Tags:MakeHuman Illustration Animation Games Zbrush Mudbox sculpting Modelling Python 3D Human Body
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
All Checks are Passing
2 Passing Test
Validation Testing Passed
Verification Testing PassedDetails
Private CDN cached downloads available for licensed customers. Never experience 404 breakages again! Learn more...
This package was approved by moderator flcdrg on 11 Dec 2020.
MakeHuman is the free and open source software to create realistic 3d humans for:
THE MOST LIBERAL LICENSE IN THE WORLD!!
Content created with MakeHuman is licensed under the CC0 license, giving artists unprecedented freedom for using their MakeHuman creations in any way they can imagine.
Download and use it for free. Download MakeHuman now
The knowledge, the code, the algorithms and the technology developed by the MakeHuman team are freely shared with the world.
WHY IT'S FREE?
Because we develop it for passion.
It's our contribution for a better world.
1170 MORPHINGS FOR EFFECTIVE PARAMETRIC MODELLING
Easy and intuitive parameters, including
Age, gender, height, weight
Body proportions, face shapes
Eyes, nose, mouth, chin, ears, neck...
Hands details, feet..
12 YEARS OF RESEARCH IN BODY TOPOLOGY!
Since the first release, makehuman uses a unique mesh, that has evolved through successive releases, incorporating community feedback and the result of studies and experimentation.
Optimized for subdivision, Mudbox and Zbrush
Loops optimized for animations
No triangles, quads only
Max pole edges: 5
Poles smaller 1 percent
MakeHuman 1.0 alpha8 is completely written in python, the widely used scripting language used at ILM (Industrial Light and Magic) since 1996.
No code compilation required
Completely customizablle thanks to full plugin support
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop'; $packageName = 'makehuman' $url = 'http://download.tuxfamily.org/makehuman/releases/makehuman-community-1.2.0-windows.zip' $checksum = '7F801801F4307A89C8DC91E5713553000A37D1225F25CB1C32AFAD20F3B0F4EE' $checksumType = 'sha256' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType"
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
- MakeHuman.1.2.0.nupkg (2d330948f971) - ## / 60
- makehuman-community-1.2.0-windows.zip (7f801801f430) - ## / 41
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|MakeHuman 1.2.0||138||Tuesday, November 24, 2020||Approved|
|MakeHuman 1.1.1||736||Monday, September 10, 2018||Approved|
|MakeHuman to create realistic 3d humans 1.0.2||942||Saturday, October 18, 2014||Unknown|
|MakeHuman to create realistic 3d humans 188.8.131.52||393||Sunday, August 3, 2014||Unknown|
Copyright (C) 2001-2015 MakeHuman Team (makehuman.org)
This package has no dependencies.
- This discussion is only about MakeHuman and the MakeHuman package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or MakeHuman, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.