Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 22.214.171.124:
03 Dec 2018
- Florian Höch
Tags:display calibration color management temperature brightness adjust
This is not the latest version of DisplayCAL (Portable) available.
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
This is not the latest version of DisplayCAL (Portable) available.
All Checks are Passing
2 Passing Test
Validation Testing Passed
Verification Testing PassedDetails
This package is likely a meta/virtual (*) or an installer (*.install) or portable (*.portable) application package.
- Meta/virtual (*) - has a dependency on the *.install or the *.portable package - it is provided for discoverability and for other packages to take a dependency on.
- Portable (*.portable/*.commandline (deprecated naming convention)/*.tool (deprecated naming convention)) - usually zips or archives that require no administrative access to install.
- Install (*.install/*.app (deprecated naming convention)) - uses native installers, usually requires administrative access to install.
This package was approved by moderator gep13 on 04 Dec 2018.
DisplayCAL (formerly known as dispcalGUI) is a display calibration and profiling solution with a focus on accuracy and versatility (in fact, the author is of the honest opinion it may be the most accurate and versatile ICC compatible display profiling solution available anywhere). At its core it relies on ArgyllCMS, an open source color management system, to take measurements, create calibrations and profiles, and for a variety of other advanced color related tasks.
Calibrate and characterize your display devices using one of many supported measurement instruments, with support for multi-display setups and a variety of available options for advanced users, such as verification and reporting functionality to evaluate ICC profiles and display devices, creating video 3D LUTs, as well as optional CIECAM02 gamut mapping to take into account varying viewing conditions. Other features include:
Support of colorimeter corrections for different display device types to increase the absolute accuracy of colorimeters. Corrections can be imported from vendor software or created from measurements if a spectrometer is available.
Check display device uniformity via measurements.
Test chart editor: Create charts with any amount and composition of color patches, easy copy and paste from CGATS, CSV files (only tab-delimited) and spreadsheet applications, for profile verification and evaluation.
Create synthetic ICC profiles with custom primaries, white- and blackpoint as well as tone response for use as working spaces or source profiles in device linking (3D LUT) transforms.
# Meta Package
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|DisplayCAL (Portable) 126.96.36.199||219||Saturday, December 14, 2019||Approved|
|DisplayCAL (Portable) 188.8.131.52||53||Friday, December 13, 2019||Approved|
|DisplayCAL (Portable) 184.108.40.206||52||Sunday, December 8, 2019||Approved|
|DisplayCAL (Portable) 220.127.116.11||51||Saturday, December 7, 2019||Approved|
|DisplayCAL (Portable) 18.104.22.168||65||Thursday, November 7, 2019||Approved|
|DisplayCAL (Portable) 22.214.171.124||65||Wednesday, October 2, 2019||Approved|
|DisplayCAL (Portable) 126.96.36.199||58||Sunday, September 22, 2019||Approved|
|DisplayCAL (Portable) 188.8.131.52||53||Friday, September 6, 2019||Approved|
|DisplayCAL (Portable) 184.108.40.206||59||Wednesday, August 14, 2019||Approved|
|DisplayCAL (Portable) 220.127.116.11||65||Sunday, August 11, 2019||Approved|
|DisplayCAL (Portable) 18.104.22.168||93||Wednesday, July 3, 2019||Approved|
|DisplayCAL (Portable) 22.214.171.124||73||Sunday, June 9, 2019||Approved|
|DisplayCAL (Portable) 126.96.36.199||71||Saturday, May 18, 2019||Approved|
|DisplayCAL (Portable) 188.8.131.52||77||Friday, April 26, 2019||Approved|
|DisplayCAL (Portable) 184.108.40.206||93||Monday, March 18, 2019||Approved|
|DisplayCAL (Portable) 220.127.116.11||123||Thursday, January 24, 2019||Approved|
|DisplayCAL (Portable) 18.104.22.168||112||Monday, December 3, 2018||Approved|
|DisplayCAL (Portable) 22.214.171.124||110||Friday, November 2, 2018||Approved|
|DisplayCAL (Portable) 126.96.36.199||100||Friday, October 26, 2018||Approved|
© 2018 Florian Höch
- This discussion is only about DisplayCAL (Portable) and the DisplayCAL (Portable) package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or DisplayCAL (Portable), or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.