Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 1.1.6:
13 Feb 2017
Hearthstone Deck Tracker
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
All Checks are Passing
2 Passing Test
Validation Testing Passed
Verification Testing PassedDetails
Private CDN cached downloads available for licensed customers. Never experience 404 breakages again! Learn more...
This package was approved by moderator flcdrg on 07 Jul 2020.
An automatic deck tracker and manager for Hearthstone
- Cards left in your deck or cards drawn from your deck.
- Your handcount, deckcount and draw chances.
- Cards played by your opponent.
- Your opponent's handcount, deckcount and probablities of him having/drawing cards.
- How long your opponent had each card in his hand and what cards have been mulliganed, stolen or returned.
- Timer for the current turn and total time spent for you and your opponent.
- The tracker tries to automatically select the deck you are playing.
- The cards and timer can either be displayed in an overlay (see screenshot) or in extra windows (Options > General > Additional Windows)
- Deck Manager:
- Import decks from websites: arenavalue, hearthstats, hearthpwn, hearthhead, hearthstoneplayers, tempostorm, hearthstonetopdeck and hearthnews
- Circumvent the 9 deck limit: Saved decks can be exported to Hearthstone. (My Decks > More...)
- Decks can be filtered by custom tags and sorted by name, date and tags.
- Set notes for each deck (My Decks > More...)
- Create screenshots of decks (My Decks > More...)
- Share your decks by exporting them as xml files or id-strings (My Decks > More...). Both can be imported via New Deck > Import.
- Notifications: get notified when a game or a turn starts (either by the tray icon flashing or hearthstone popping up)
- Customization: Almost every feature can be turned on/off separately.
- Stats per deck:
- Track the result of each game (win/loss), opponents, game mode and more
- Win/loss rate vs each class.
- Details for each game (cards drawn, played, etc.).
- Select which game modes to track (Options > Other).
- Import your opponent's (partial) deck from a tracked game as a new deck.
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop'; $packageName= 'Hearthstone Deck Tracker' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $url = "https://github.com/HearthSim/Hearthstone-Deck-Tracker/releases/download/v$env:chocolateyPackageVersion/Hearthstone.Deck.Tracker-v$env:chocolateyPackageVersion.zip" $desktop = [Environment]::GetFolderPath('Desktop') $shortcut = Join-Path $desktop "$packageName.lnk" $unzipDir = Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition $target = Join-Path $unzipDir "$packageName\$packageName.exe" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage ` -PackageName $packageName ` -Url $url ` -UnzipLocation $toolsDir ` -Checksum 'D1E2FA8C3D0D46DF6C8EE265A9AA0C329C2FBD3049167ADA1F9A4BC9BB7DD69F' ` -ChecksumType 'sha256' ` Install-ChocolateyShortcut -ShortcutFilePath $shortcut -TargetPath $target
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop'; $packageName = 'Hearthstone Deck Tracker' $desktop = [Environment]::GetFolderPath('Desktop') $shortcut = Join-Path $desktop "$packageName.lnk" Remove-Item $shortcut
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
- System.Windows.Interactivity.dll (93fbc59e4880) - ## / 69
- HtmlAgilityPack.dll (48d0ae38add8) - ## / 59
- Newtonsoft.Json.dll (526f69142edc) - ## / 72
- MahApps.Metro.dll (af9476740171) - ## / 58
- Mono.Cecil.dll (0f6465ce57a0) - ## / 72
- Mono.Cecil.Mdb.dll (b8625ace855a) - ## / 56
- Mono.Cecil.Pdb.dll (25eb34cf9a70) - ## / 56
- Mono.Cecil.Rocks.dll (822c94d1c2ab) - ## / 57
- De.TorstenMandelkow.MetroChart.dll (fcc89ea0db3b) - ## / 57
- SharpRaven.dll (05fa9c4f7d71) - ## / 57
- Splat.dll (7a6f255cf59d) - ## / 58
- hearthstone-deck-tracker.1.1.6.nupkg (c7d684485468) - ## / 58
- DeltaCompressionDotNet.dll (2f2faebe394f) - ## / 56
- DeltaCompressionDotNet.MsDelta.dll (7c64414ef3a6) - ## / 56
- DeltaCompressionDotNet.PatchApi.dll (dd7fbbc300aa) - ## / 56
- HDTUninstaller.exe (7c5351fd69f7) - ## / 56
- HDTUpdate.exe (3c4982cc4f4f) - ## / 58
- HearthDb.dll (67a61ecdb2f7) - ## / 56
- HearthMirror.dll (79529ab134ce) - ## / 58
- Hearthstone Deck Tracker.exe (c53b0f254bcf) - ## / 56
- HearthWatcher.dll (78b3e0a69151) - ## / 58
- HSReplay.dll (8c4d6cf9965b) - ## / 57
- ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll (b6bc2ccdd4e7) - ## / 56
- NuGet.Squirrel.dll (b572fc25c806) - ## / 56
- Squirrel.dll (6b682aaeb584) - ## / 54
- WPFLocalizeExtension.dll (274db912c3ef) - ## / 55
- XAMLMarkupExtensions.dll (a12b84e4088e) - ## / 57
- HearthstoneDeckTracker.resources.dll (adb494b621d6) - ## / 58
- HearthstoneDeckTracker.resources.dll (4d91172a46bf) - ## / 58
- HearthstoneDeckTracker.resources.dll (588e2282f722) - ## / 58
- HearthstoneDeckTracker.resources.dll (008a54e86556) - ## / 58
- HearthstoneDeckTracker.resources.dll (f9052e4071e7) - ## / 58
- HearthstoneDeckTracker.resources.dll (3e3fde335b19) - ## / 58
- Hearthstone.Deck.Tracker-v1.1.6.zip (d1e2fa8c3d0d) - ## / 57
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|Hearthstone Deck Tracker 1.1.6||1080||Monday, February 13, 2017||Approved|
|Hearthstone Deck Tracker 0.15.13||347||Tuesday, August 2, 2016||Approved|
|Hearthstone Deck Tracker 0.15.3||217||Monday, June 6, 2016||Approved|
|Hearthstone Deck Tracker 0.14.9||250||Saturday, May 21, 2016||Approved|
|Hearthstone Deck Tracker 0.14.8||263||Saturday, May 14, 2016||Approved|
|Hearthstone Deck Tracker 0.14.7||251||Sunday, May 8, 2016||Approved|
- Added an option to remove detected secrets instead of just greying them out.
- The option can be found under
options (advanced) > overlay > general.
- The option can be found under
- Fixed an issue where cards revealed by Jousts would not be tracked.
- Fixed an issue where HDT would crash when starting some brawls.
- Fixed an issue where HDT would force no-deck mode when spectating.
This package has no dependencies.
- This discussion is only about Hearthstone Deck Tracker and the Hearthstone Deck Tracker package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Hearthstone Deck Tracker, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.