Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 0.3.2:
14 Aug 2018
14 Aug 2018
- Richard Schneider
Tags:ipfs peer-to-peer distributed file-system
(Waiting for Maintainer to take corrective action)
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
Some Checks Are Exempted or Have Failed
1 Test Failing and 1 Exempted Test
Validation Testing Failed
Verification Testing Exempt:
Dependency on dokany, which has a dependency on KB2999226 which is not installed on the verifier.
This version is in moderation and has not yet been approved. This means it doesn't show up under normal search.
- Until approved, you should consider this package version unsafe - it could do very bad things to your system (it probably doesn't but you have been warned, that's why we have moderation).
- This package version can change wildly over the course of moderation until it is approved. If you install it and it later has changes to this version, you will be out of sync with any changes that have been made to the package. Until approved, you should consider that this package version doesn't even exist.
- You cannot install this package under normal scenarios. See How to install package version under moderation for more information.
- There are also no guarantees that it will be approved.
There are versions of this package awaiting moderation (possibly just this one). See the Version History section below.
Mount the InterPlanetary File System as a mapped drive on Windows.
See the README for details.
> ipfs-mount z
> dir z:\ipfs\QmRCJXG7HSmprrYwDrK1GctXHgbV7EYpVcJPQPwevoQuqF /B/S
z:\ipfs\QmRCJXG7HSmprrYwDrK1GctXHgbV7EYpVcJPQPwevoQuqF\cat.jpg z:\ipfs\QmRCJXG7HSmprrYwDrK1GctXHgbV7EYpVcJPQPwevoQuqF\test z:\ipfs\QmRCJXG7HSmprrYwDrK1GctXHgbV7EYpVcJPQPwevoQuqF\test\bar z:\ipfs\QmRCJXG7HSmprrYwDrK1GctXHgbV7EYpVcJPQPwevoQuqF\test\baz z:\ipfs\QmRCJXG7HSmprrYwDrK1GctXHgbV7EYpVcJPQPwevoQuqF\test\foo z:\ipfs\QmRCJXG7HSmprrYwDrK1GctXHgbV7EYpVcJPQPwevoQuqF\test\baz\b z:\ipfs\QmRCJXG7HSmprrYwDrK1GctXHgbV7EYpVcJPQPwevoQuqF\test\baz\f
md5: 073DDF456D8A2F6B6836EB171BF2DF6C | sha1: 32F9BA9E999F18698B100009EE03ACAB61F4D028 | sha256: 688B928665F6E83C01CD1A5770095975EF5F9E2BDDFA8AAC9D82549691B6CEF1 | sha512: 7C7301D2D372C9EAD2131D7C1CC29D3A5662AF76269B90BD02842195338AFEFF937EA74F0F2D49351E3756FD4B04925EDA1811E1B06FD1B81ABFAD574E11BB54
MIT License Copyright (c) 2016 Richard Schneider Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
# net-ipfs-mount [![Build status](https://ci.appveyor.com/api/projects/status/7jdxs33887unrhp0?svg=true)](https://ci.appveyor.com/project/richardschneider/net-ipfs-mount) [![Coverage Status](https://coveralls.io/repos/richardschneider/net-ipfs-mount/badge.svg?branch=master&service=github)](https://coveralls.io/github/richardschneider/net-ipfs-mount?branch=master) [![Chocolatey](https://img.shields.io/chocolatey/v/ipfs-mount.svg)](https://chocolatey.org/packages/ipfs-mount) Mount the [InterPlanetary File System](https://ipfs.io/) as a mapped drive on Windows. ## Features - Mounts IPFS and IPNS on a drive letter, `ipfs-mount z:` - Unmounts the drive, `ipfs-mount z: /u` - [Pinned files](https://github.com/ipfs/examples/blob/master/examples/pinning/readme.md) are available in `z:\ipfs` - Root contains shortcut to the IPFS WebUI ## Installation [IPFS](https://ipfs.io/) and [Dokany](https://dokan-dev.github.io/) are required. If not already installed, they can be installed with [choco](https://chocolatey.org/). Installation of Dokany requires [administrator rights](http://www.howtogeek.com/194041/how-to-open-the-command-prompt-as-administrator-in-windows-8.1/). > choco install ipfs > ipfs init > choco install dokany Then install `ipfs-mount` > choco install ipfs-mount ## Quick start > ipfs-mount z > dir z:\ipfs\QmRCJXG7HSmprrYwDrK1GctXHgbV7EYpVcJPQPwevoQuqF /B/S ```` z:\ipfs\QmRCJXG7HSmprrYwDrK1GctXHgbV7EYpVcJPQPwevoQuqF\cat.jpg z:\ipfs\QmRCJXG7HSmprrYwDrK1GctXHgbV7EYpVcJPQPwevoQuqF\test z:\ipfs\QmRCJXG7HSmprrYwDrK1GctXHgbV7EYpVcJPQPwevoQuqF\test\bar z:\ipfs\QmRCJXG7HSmprrYwDrK1GctXHgbV7EYpVcJPQPwevoQuqF\test\baz z:\ipfs\QmRCJXG7HSmprrYwDrK1GctXHgbV7EYpVcJPQPwevoQuqF\test\foo z:\ipfs\QmRCJXG7HSmprrYwDrK1GctXHgbV7EYpVcJPQPwevoQuqF\test\baz\b z:\ipfs\QmRCJXG7HSmprrYwDrK1GctXHgbV7EYpVcJPQPwevoQuqF\test\baz\f ```` ## Options ```` Usage: ipfs-mount drive [OPTIONS] Options: -s, --server=VALUE IPFS API server address -u, --unmount Unmount the drive -d, --debug Display debugging information -h, -?, --help Show this help ```` ## Example A screen shot of Windows explorer displaying the contents of `z:\ipfs\QmRCJXG7HSmprrYwDrK1GctXHgbV7EYpVcJPQPwevoQuqF` ![Explorer](explorer.jpeg)
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|Mount IPFS 0.3.3||667||Tuesday, August 14, 2018||Approved|
|Mount IPFS 0.3.2||115||Tuesday, August 14, 2018||Waiting for Maintainer|
|Mount IPFS 0.3.1||91||Tuesday, August 14, 2018||Waiting for Maintainer|
|Mount IPFS 0.2.1||214||Sunday, March 4, 2018||Waiting for Maintainer|
|Mount IPFS 0.2.0||559||Wednesday, December 21, 2016||Approved|
|Mount IPFS 0.1.1||255||Saturday, December 17, 2016||Approved|
© 2016-2018 Richard Schneider
- This discussion is only about Mount IPFS and the Mount IPFS package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Mount IPFS, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.