Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 18.104.22.16810114:
14 Jan 2021
- Leo Khoa
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
All Checks are Passing
2 Passing Test
Validation Testing Passed
Verification Testing PassedDetails
This package is likely a meta/virtual (*) or an installer (*.install) or portable (*.portable) application package.
- Meta/virtual (*) - has a dependency on the *.install or the *.portable package - it is provided for discoverability and for other packages to take a dependency on.
- Portable (*.portable/*.commandline (deprecated naming convention)/*.tool (deprecated naming convention)) - usually zips or archives that require no administrative access to install.
- Install (*.install/*.app (deprecated naming convention)) - uses native installers, usually requires administrative access to install.
This package was approved by moderator mwallner on 05 Feb 2021.
Laragon - The Dev Environment for Web Artisans
Package installation defaults
By default, installation of this package:
- Will run Laragon at Windows startup.
- Will enable auto virtual hosts (Your app will get a pretty url --> http://app.test).
- Will add Notepad++ & Terminal to the Right-Click Menu.
/DisableRunAtStartup- Laragon will not be launched at Windows startup.
/DisableAutoVirtualHosts- Auto virtual hosts will not be enabled.
/DisableRightClickMenu- Notepad++ & Terminal will not be added to the Right-Click Menu.
Installation without parameters:
choco install laragon
Installation with parameters:
choco install laragon --params='"/DisableRunAtStartup /DisableRightClickMenu"'
What is Laragon?
Laragon is a portable, isolated, fast & powerful universal development environment for PHP, Node.js, Python, Java, Go, Ruby. It is fast, lightweight, easy-to-use and easy-to-extend.
Laragon is great for building and managing modern web applications. It is focused on performance - designed around stability, simplicity, flexibility and freedom.
Laragon is very lightweight and will stay as lean as possible. The core binary itself is less than 2MB and uses less than 4MB RAM when running.
Laragon doesn't use Windows services. It has its own
service orchestration which manages services asynchronously and non-blocking so you'll find things run fast & smoothly with Laragon.
- Pretty URLs
You can move Laragon folder around (to another disks, to another laptops, sync to Cloud,...) without any worries.
Laragon has an isolated environment with your OS - it will keep your system clean.
- Easy Operation
Unlike others which pre-config for you, Laragon
auto-configsall the complicated things. That why you can add another versions of PHP, Python, Ruby, Java, Go, Apache, Nginx, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB,... effortlessly.
- Modern & Powerful
Laragon comes with modern architect which is suitable to build modern web apps. You can work with both Apache & Nginx as they are fully-managed.
Also, Laragon makes things a lot easier:
- Wanna have a Wordpress CMS? Just 1 click.
- Wanna show your local project to customers? Just 1 click.
- Wanna enable/disable a PHP extension? Just 1 click.
Laragon is trully isolated & portable. However, you may need to use the installer as it will detect and install missing run-time components that are required to run C++ applications built using Visual Studio such as
PHP, Apache for you.
Laragon starts instantly. You can set Laragon autorun when Windows starts. When running, Laragon uses just a little amount of your RAM.
Here is the GUI of Laragon:
- Laragon is very easy to install & upgrade. Just download the latest version and click
Next, Next, Next...
- Laragon is very easy to use. For almost time, it will work out-of-the-box that you don't need to touch any configuration files.
- Laragon is very easy to extend. You can add other services to your current stack by just extracting them to
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|Laragon 22.214.171.12410114||241||Thursday, January 14, 2021||Approved|
|Laragon 4.0.15||1825||Thursday, July 4, 2019||Approved|
|Laragon 126.96.36.19990511||276||Saturday, May 11, 2019||Approved|
|Laragon 4.0.14||114||Thursday, May 9, 2019||Approved|
|Laragon 4.0.12||168||Saturday, March 16, 2019||Approved|
|Laragon 4.0||82||Wednesday, March 13, 2019||Approved|
Copyright © 2019 leokhoa
- This discussion is only about Laragon and the Laragon package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Laragon, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.