Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 22.214.171.124:
22 Dec 2013
Tags:mongo db document database nosql
This is not the latest version of MongoDB available.
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
This is not the latest version of MongoDB available.
All Checks are Unknown
2 Test of Unknown Status
Validation Testing Unknown
Verification Testing Unknown
This package was approved by moderator mwrock on 26 Oct 2014.
MongoDB (from "humongous") is a scalable, high-performance, open source NoSQL database written in C++. This package installs MongoDB as a Windows service and binds to localhost. Type mongo at a command prompt to use the interactive, administrative shell. A batch script, MongoRotateLogs.bat, is included for convenient log rotation.
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
- mongodb-win32-i386-2.4.7.zip (de87402f68bf) - ## / 56
- mongodb.126.96.36.199.nupkg (03d7fa415a4c) - ## / 57
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|MongoDB 4.4.4||951||Tuesday, February 16, 2021||Approved|
|MongoDB 4.4.4-rc1||41||Wednesday, February 10, 2021||Approved|
|MongoDB 4.4.4-rc0||52||Thursday, February 4, 2021||Approved|
|MongoDB 4.4.3||2946||Monday, January 4, 2021||Approved|
|MongoDB 4.4.3-rc0||109||Wednesday, December 16, 2020||Approved|
|MongoDB 4.4.2||2808||Wednesday, November 18, 2020||Approved|
|MongoDB 4.4.2-rc1||48||Wednesday, November 11, 2020||Approved|
|MongoDB 4.4.2-rc0||76||Thursday, October 29, 2020||Approved|
|MongoDB 4.4.1||3818||Wednesday, September 9, 2020||Approved|
|MongoDB 4.4.1-rc3||80||Wednesday, September 2, 2020||Approved|
|MongoDB 4.4.1-rc2||65||Thursday, August 27, 2020||Approved|
|MongoDB 4.4.1-rc1||45||Tuesday, August 25, 2020||Approved|
|MongoDB 4.4.1-rc0||47||Saturday, August 22, 2020||Approved|
|MongoDB 188.8.131.5200814||1646||Friday, August 14, 2020||Approved|
|MongoDB 4.4.0||444||Saturday, August 1, 2020||Approved|
|MongoDB 4.2.8||3596||Tuesday, June 16, 2020||Approved|
|MongoDB 4.2.7||1629||Monday, May 25, 2020||Approved|
|MongoDB 4.2.6||1905||Monday, April 20, 2020||Approved|
|MongoDB 4.2.5||1385||Tuesday, March 24, 2020||Approved|
|MongoDB 4.2.4||1423||Thursday, March 12, 2020||Approved|
|MongoDB 4.2.3||5179||Tuesday, January 28, 2020||Approved|
|MongoDB 4.2.2||3242||Tuesday, December 10, 2019||Approved|
|MongoDB 4.2.1||3150||Friday, October 18, 2019||Approved|
|MongoDB 4.2.0||4575||Sunday, August 18, 2019||Approved|
|MongoDB 4.0.12||905||Friday, August 9, 2019||Approved|
|MongoDB 4.0.11||3795||Saturday, July 27, 2019||Approved|
|MongoDB 4.0.10||5861||Thursday, May 30, 2019||Approved|
|MongoDB 4.0.9||2370||Tuesday, April 16, 2019||Approved|
|MongoDB 4.0.8||1221||Friday, March 29, 2019||Approved|
|MongoDB 4.0.7||463||Monday, March 25, 2019||Approved|
|MongoDB 4.0.6||2471||Thursday, February 7, 2019||Approved|
|MongoDB 4.0.5||1985||Thursday, December 20, 2018||Approved|
|MongoDB 4.0.4||811||Sunday, December 9, 2018||Approved|
|MongoDB 3.6.0||21316||Tuesday, December 19, 2017||Approved|
|MongoDB 3.4.7||15254||Tuesday, August 8, 2017||Approved|
|MongoDB 3.4.6||1199||Tuesday, July 18, 2017||Approved|
|MongoDB 3.4.5||1121||Monday, July 3, 2017||Approved|
|MongoDB 3.2.10||7098||Thursday, October 27, 2016||Approved|
|MongoDB 3.2.9||2570||Tuesday, August 16, 2016||Approved|
|MongoDB 3.2.8||7177||Wednesday, July 20, 2016||Approved|
|MongoDB 3.2.7||487||Tuesday, June 7, 2016||Approved|
|MongoDB 3.2.6||874||Friday, May 27, 2016||Approved|
|MongoDB 3.0.3||6234||Wednesday, May 20, 2015||Approved|
|MongoDB 184.108.40.206||6307||Sunday, December 22, 2013||Approved|
|MongoDB 220.127.116.11||2020||Friday, September 28, 2012||Approved|
|MongoDB 18.104.22.168||672||Monday, February 6, 2012||Approved|
|MongoDB 22.214.171.124||440||Monday, February 6, 2012||Approved|
This package has no dependencies.
- This discussion is only about MongoDB and the MongoDB package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or MongoDB, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.