Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 0.3.0:
22 Aug 2020
Tags:mpos mouse cursor cursor-position mouse-pointer windows mouse-tracker dpi
MPos - Mouse Position
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
Some Checks Have Failed or Are Not Yet Complete
1 Test Passing and 1 Failing Test
Validation Testing Passed
Verification Testing FailedDetails
This package was approved by moderator gep13 on 31 Aug 2020.
MPos is a minimalistic and easy to use tool to track the current position of the cursor on the screen.
MPos especially considers High-DPI monitors and DPI scaling of Windows 10.
The tracked cursor position is provided in physical/ unscaled Windows pixels and in coordinates scaled by DPI-virtualization.
The tool also provides information about the DPI scaling and the raw/ physical DPI of the current monitor.
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop'; $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $archive = Join-Path $toolsDir "MPos.zip" Get-ChocolateyUnzip -FileFullPath $archive -Destination $toolsDir -PackageName $env:ChocolateyPackageName $targetDir = Join-Path $toolsDir "MPos" $target = Join-Path $targetDir "MPos.exe" Install-ChocolateyShortcut -shortcutFilePath "$([Environment]::GetFolderPath('CommonStartMenu'))\Programs\Bluegrams\MPos.lnk" -targetPath $target -workingDirectory $targetDir New-Item -Path "$target.gui" -ItemType File -Force | Out-Null
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop'; Remove-Item "$([Environment]::GetFolderPath('CommonStartMenu'))\Programs\Bluegrams\MPos.lnk"
BSD 3-Clause License Copyright (c) 2018, Bluegrams. All rights reserved. Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met: * Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer. * Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution. * Neither the name of the copyright holder nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission. THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
md5: 1FF5584F8789525B11C82E87951259F8 | sha1: 49C10064CE979F6C3DC787C21EAF6ED45AC30BA9 | sha256: C28F78D780E665D5563EAD37F9790EA01D004110EACD6FA4B0C47F32EAE3419D | sha512: FB880A7D8CE0CC418378AF6100F4A15B633A7B5D27526D4EB5BB0CD2425D785817ABF9917D1ABC6A1B904C3354B35DC70B64DA233A94DED914763206274810E2
VERIFICATION An alternative download for this package can be found at: https://sourceforge.net/projects/mpos/files/v.0.3.0/ MD5 Checksum: 1FF5584F8789525B11C82E87951259F8
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
- mpos.0.3.0.nupkg (6a519cacdc3d) - ## / 61
- mpos.zip (c28f78d780e6) - ## / 62
- MPos.exe (e66f4478f1c5) - ## / 68
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|MPos - Mouse Position 0.3.0||53||Saturday, August 22, 2020||Approved|
© 2020 Bluegrams
- This discussion is only about MPos - Mouse Position and the MPos - Mouse Position package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or MPos - Mouse Position, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.