- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
Downloads of v 1.1.4:
07 Feb 2020
- Jennifer Thakar
- Natalie Weizenbaum
Tags:css preprocessor style sass
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
This does require that you increment the package version.
All Checks are Passing
2 Passing Test
Validation Testing Passed
Verification Testing PassedDetails
This package was rejected on 05 Apr 2020. The reviewer chocolatey-ops has listed the following reason(s):
A tool for migrating Sass stylesheets to new Sass versions. Automatically
updates your stylesheets to fix deprecation warnings and ensure compatibility
with the latest and greatest Sass versions.
Generate-BinFile "sass-migrator" "$packageFolder\tools\sass_migrator.bat"
Remove-BinFile "sass-migrator" "$packageFolder\tools\sass_migrator.bat"
@echo off REM Copyright 2019 Google Inc. Use of this source code is governed by an REM MIT-style license that can be found in the LICENSE file or at REM https://opensource.org/licenses/MIT. set SCRIPTPATH=%~dp0 set arguments=%* dart.exe "-Dversion=1.1.4" "%SCRIPTPATH%\sass_migrator.dart.snapshot" %arguments%
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
- sass-migrator.1.1.4.nupkg (5e6767e1b8d8) - ## / 62
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
Copyright 2020 Google, Inc.
- This discussion is only about Sass Migrator and the Sass Migrator package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Sass Migrator, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.